Wellness website selfgrowth.com lists 10 reasons to encourage fitness in the workplace:
1. Fit employees are less likely to get sick.
2. Fit employees have more energy.
3. Fit employees have more self-confidence.
4. Fit employees inspire confidence.
5. Fit employees tend to take on more leadership roles.
6. Fit employees set and achieve goals.
7. Fit employees have better attitudes.
8. Fit employees are less stressed.
9. Employee fitness activities present excellent opportunities for team building.
10. Encouraging fitness demonstrates the company’s concern for its employees’ well-being.
At SB Architects, we heartily agree. Through SB Fit, we promote our employees’ wellness in numerous ways, including the purchase of SB Bikes in our Miami office. Our employees can now hop on one of two SB-branded bikes to travel to meetings around town.