Location: San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 6, 2018
SB Architects has over 55 years of experience in the design of hotels & resorts, multi-family and mixed-use projects. Our global practice is exciting, fast-paced, creative, challenging and rewarding. We’re brand-driven, design-driven, and people-driven, highly collaborative and communicative – and we’re hiring!
SB Architects is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work with the firm principals and associate principals to execute on the firm’s strategy, including web, social, video, and email marketing. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with a growing marketing team on the coordination of day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of tasks, including:
- Curate the brand’s social media channels and create/post shareable images and videos, manage partnerships, and monitor effectiveness
- Help execute website strategies, including updating, editing and proofing new website content
- Organize and execute email marketing campaigns, including newsletters and firm initiatives
- Schedule and maintain the creation of website and social media content calendars
- Support the production of presentations, including presentations in various digital mediums (e.g., video)
- Execute projects and special communication assignments
- Evaluate new digital technologies
- Use web strategy tools to drive seo and traffic
- Develop and distribute a consolidated monthly report of digital communications efforts
- Oversee the operational aspects of department file sharing structures and project management tools
- Organize firm’s email marketing lists and manage distribution system
The work will require strong attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines with numerous business groups throughout the firm. The ideal candidate will have project management experience.
- Self-starter with strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, CRM platforms (Zoho CRM system a plus), WordPress
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with incredible attention to detail
- Four years of experience in digital marketing or communications, preferably within the A/E/C industry
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In subject line: Name / Digital Marketing Coordinator / SF in the subject line.
SB Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. SB Architects will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. SB Architects will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.