SB Architects is looking for a Proposal Coordinator to work with the firm principals and associate principals to evaluate and track leads, maintain qualifications and proposal materials, and take charge of our proposal development process.
- Manages proposal process from start to finish. Works with technical staff to analyze RFQ/P requirements to develop the most comprehensive and responsive submission possible; developing layout, production and delivery. Coordinates with sub-consultants for proposals and fees.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data, coordinating requirements with contributors
- Determines RFQ/P response strategies and initiates kick-off meetings with proposal team.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Maintains a library of RFP documentation and updates as needed.
- Performs market research and analysis to assist in qualifying leads and evaluating potential clients.
- Manages Client Reporting System (Zoho), and is the business champion, manager and “power-user” of the system.
- Updates leads within Zoho throughout the business development and proposal process.
- Conducts weekly meetings with firm leadership and global business development to colleagues to discuss status of proposals and new business opportunities.
- Creates weekly and monthly reports to help drive business opportunities and objectives.
- Coordinates new business opportunities.
- Manages the firm standards, consistency, and tone for business development proposals and presentation materials within the marketing department.
- Self-starter with strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to take ownership of projects from start to finish
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM platforms (Zoho CRM system a plus)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with incredible attention to detail are critical to this position
- Four to six years of experience in proposal development, preferably within the A/E/C industry
- Ability to read, comprehend and execute proposal instructions and responses, tailoring responses to effectively communicate proposal strategy
- Possesses strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign
- Must live within a commutable distance to Fisherman’s Wharf area of San Francisco
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In the subject line: SF / Proposal Coordinator / Your Name