Location: San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 6, 2018
SB Architects has over 55 years of experience in the design of hotels & resorts, multi-family and mixed-use projects. Our global practice is exciting, fast-paced, creative, challenging and rewarding. We’re brand-driven, design-driven, and people-driven, highly collaborative and communicative – and we’re hiring!
SB Architects is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to work with the firm principals and associate principals to execute on the firm’s marketing strategy, including web, social, and public relations. The Marketing Coordinator will work with a growing marketing team on the coordination of day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of tasks, including:
- Support the production of presentations and firm marketing material
- Assist in preparation of proposals, with specific responsibility for coordinating qualifications materials, RFP distribution to sub-consultants, assembling sub-consultants proposals and qualifications, etc.
- Conduct internet research on new potential clients
- Oversee all aspects of SB’s participation in industry conferences (from registration to sponsorship opportunities)
- Proofread and help update marketing collateral (e.g., Quals, Project Sheets, Resumes) with graphics team
- Develop and distribute a consolidated monthly report of communications efforts
- Oversee the operational aspects of department file sharing structures and project management tools
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the firm’s marketing materials and visual asset library
- Responsible for creating and ordering branded promotional items
- Work with external PR agency and collaborate with principals on press opportunities.
- Prepare and project manage all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Execute projects and special communication assignments
The work will require strong attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines with numerous business groups throughout the firm. The ideal candidate will have project management experience. Proofreading, editing, and layout design skills are critical.
- Self-starter with strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Possesses strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM platforms (Zoho CRM system, a plus)
- Works well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with incredible attention to detail
- Four years of experience in marketing or communications, preferably within the A/E/C industry
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line: Your Name / Marketing Coordinator / SF.
SB Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. SB Architects will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here. SB Architects will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.